Saturday, February 12, 2011

CHANGE:"It starts with me"

Change is the only constant thing that happens in the world.We cannot change the fact that all of us and everything around us changes.The only thing we can is to be humans and wise enough to cope up with these changes.This could a advantage sometimes but its our responsibility to make these changes beneficial to all of us. A change for the better is the best thing we can contribute to the rest of the world.As a graduating student setting my goals or dreams and making this into reality is one way for me to show that the youth is still the hope of the future.A 16 year old girl is me, I can say that I have not yet fully come out myself.I still have some hesitation in life,which cause me to fear of what might happen at the end.My action show who I am.My parents always remind me to be conscious of my behavior especially on public places.Sometimes I tend to forget and that's why I get reminded.One great factor of the changes happening is our environment .There are many effects it can bring to us but its in our choice we make our life at its best or worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment